All prices are shown in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST. Malpara Florist delivers to all Townsville residential and business addresses, and throughout Australia. Should there be any delivery restrictions, additional charges may apply to your order depending on distance from dispatch, our internet sales consultant will contact you by telephone and if unsuccessful then via email.
- Every product dispatched and delivered by Malpara Florist is created by a professional florist and Malpara guarantees the quality and freshness of every order received.
- Every order received by Malpara Florist will be made on the date requested and every effort will be made to meet any requests in regard to preferred times of delivery. Only funeral flower deliveries can be time specific.
- Malpara Florist guarantees same day flower delivery for all flowers ordered to Townsville metropolitan areas placed by 1pm Monday to Friday and by 10am Saturday. Order received by these times are guaranteed to arrive by approximately 5pm to a business address and 7pm to a residential address. Orders received outside of these ‘cut-off’ times will be delivered the following business day.
- Malpara does NOT do deliveries on Sunday with the exception of Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. However Malpara Hermit Park is open for business from 9-2pm and Malpara Willows is open from 10-4pm.
- Delivery fees are based on Townsville suburb postcodes.
- If your delivery is urgent please call Malpara Florist on (07) 4771 6767 for advice on delivery time frames.
In order to deliver your order on the delivery date that you have requested during the checkout process, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the recipient’s address and phone number is correct and that there is someone at this address to receive the flowers or that it is safe to leave the flowers at this address if there is no one there to receive.
Please be sure to check the delivery address details thoroughly and provide any special delivery instructions before submitting your order. Malpara Florist is not responsible if an incorrect name, delivery address and/or phone number is supplied or if there is no one at the address to receive the flowers or if it is not safe to leave the flowers at the front door. If the order is un-deliverable and therefore returned to Malpara Florist, an additional re-delivery charge of the same value as the original delivery fee will apply.
We suggest that the best delivery address is a business address or somewhere where you know there will be someone to receive the delivery. It is not our policy to have the couriers leave arrangements at the doorstep unless it is at the customers request and from this point forward do not assume any liability for orders which are instructed to be left and consequently damaged or stolen. If a concierge, security person or receptionist is obligated to receive the order on the recipient’s behalf, Malpara Florist does not accept responsibility from this point forward.
In the event where the couriers have attempted delivery at the given address and no one is there to receive it, a re-delivery fee will apply for the second and any other subsequent attempts at delivery. The re-delivery fee will be charged at the full amount as per the original delivery fee unless the order is re-directed to another address in which case the redelivery fee may vary depending on the suburb. We will notify the customer of any failed delivery attempts and the customer will also be advised of any additional charges that will be made to their credit card for re-delivery fees prior to the charges being debited. Alternatively, we also offer the customer the option to pick-up their flower order from our Hermit Park store.
International & Interstate Deliveries
We do offer flowers for delivery in and outside of Australia. If you wish to place an order of this nature, please call us on (07) 4771 6767 or email us at email@example.com and our internet sales consultant will help you with your requirements.
Products with Alcohol
Alcohol delivery is subject to state liquor laws, you must be 18 years or older to order or receive alcoholic beverages.
PLEASE NOTE: all orders for liquor are facilitated and processed by Pantelmat Pty Ltd Trading as Malpara Florist ABN 82 055 647 571, Liquor license No: 4610 0890 (QLD) Malpara Florist promotes the responsible and legal consumption of Liquor. WARNING: Under the liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence:
To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $6000)
For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $500)
Valentine’s Day & Mother’s Day Deliveries
- All orders received for delivery to Townsville metropolitan business address are guaranteed to arrive by 5pm on Valentine’s or Mother’s Day.
- All orders received for delivery to Townsville metropolitan residential addresses are guaranteed to arrive by approximately 7pm on Valentine’s or Mother’s Day.
- Due to the high volume of orders placed for delivery during these busy periods we are unable to accommodate time specific deliveries or requests for preferred times.
- At the time of ordering it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the recipient’s name, address, phone number and card message is complete and correct and that there is someone at this address to receive the flowers or that it is safe to leave the flowers at this address if there is no one there to receive them.
- If we receive an order that does not have a card message supplied, we will assume that the customer does not want a card message and therefore we will proceed to deliver the order without a message.
- Malpara Florist is unable to alter or change any orders placed for delivery on Valentine’s Day or Mother’s day after 12noon the day before these specific days.